AUBURN HILLS, Mich., November 17, 2022 /PRNewswire/ —
- The Ram brand wins the title of Best Truck Brand for 2023, marking the fourth consecutive year that Ram has won the award
- The award recognizes excellence across the industry and helps buyers identify outstanding vehicles of interest.
- Ram Truck offers a complete lineup focused on meeting the demands of truck buyers and delivering benchmark-quality vehicles.
US News & World Report named the Ram brand the Best Truck Brand for 2023, led by the most awarded truck ever: the Ram 1500. This marks the fourth consecutive year that the Ram brand has won this prestigious award.
“For the fourth year in a row, Ram wins the Best Truck Brand award on the strength of the Ram 1500, which is one of the few trucks on the market that bills itself as a work vehicle and daily driver. The Ram El The interior of the 1500 features a high-tech infotainment system with intuitive controls and a huge touchscreen,” said jim sharif, managing editor of US News Best Cars. “Meanwhile, the interior quality and materials found in higher-tier Ram versions keep pace with what many luxury SUVs offer. The Ram 1500 features a coil spring rear suspension that makes it comfortable enough for touring, yet capable enough for serious towing and hauling.”
The Best Vehicle Brand Awards, which evaluate 38 brands, recognize excellence throughout the automotive, SUV, light truck and luxury vehicle industry. These accolades help car buyers identify the outstanding brand in their vehicle category of interest.
To determine the award winners, US News Best Cars averaged the overall score of all the given brand’s products in each award class. The brand with the highest overall average score was named the winner in the category. Overall scores come directly from US News Best Cars rankings, which are based on a combination of safety scores, reliability data, and consensus from the automotive press.
US news and world report
US News & World Report is the world leader in quality ratings that empower citizens, consumers, business leaders, and political officials to make better, more informed decisions on important issues that affect their lives. US News, a multi-faceted digital media company with platforms for education, health, money, travel, cars, news and 360 Reviews, offers rankings, independent reports, data journalism, consumer advice and US News Live events. More than 40 million people visit USNews.com each month to seek information and guidance. Founded in 1933, US News is headquartered in Washington D.C.
Ram Truck Make
In 2009, the Ram Truck brand was launched as an independent division, focused on meeting the demands of truck buyers and offering benchmark-quality vehicles. With a full line of trucks, the Ram 1500, 2500/3500 Heavy Duty, 3500/4500/5500 Chassis Cab and ProMaster trucks, the Ram brand builds trucks that do the hard work and get families where they need to go.
Ram continues to outperform the competition and sets the benchmarks for:
- 1,075 pound-feet of torque with Cummins Turbo Diesel
- Towing capacity of 37,090 lbs. with Ram 3500
- Segment the first 1,000 lb-ft of torque with Cummins Turbo Diesel
- Payload of 7,680 lbs. with Ram 3500
- Most luxurious: Ram Limited with real wood, real leather and 12-inch Uconnect touchscreen
- Improved ride and handling with exclusive auto-level and coil-link rear air suspensions
- More interior space with Ram Mega Cab
- The most cargo space available in any traditional full-size cargo van
- Most Capable Full-Size Off-Road Pickup: Ram Power Wagon
- The Ram 1500 TRX is the fastest, fastest and most powerful mass-produced pickup truck in the world
- Most Awarded Light Truck in America
- Highest owner loyalty of any half-ton truck
JD Power’s latest APEAL study, which rates the emotional bond between customers and their vehicles, named the 2022 Ram 1500 the best vehicle in the Large Light-Duty Pickup category. This marks the third year in a row that the Ram 1500 has received top honors.
The Ram 1500 lineup includes the Know & Go mobile app that provides an immersive experience for customers who want more information about their vehicles.
Ram is part of the portfolio of brands offered by the world’s leading automobile manufacturer and mobility provider, Stellantis. For more information about Stellantis (NYSE: STLA), please visit www.stellantis.com.
Follow Ram and company news and videos at:
Company blog: http://blog.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Media website: http://media.stellantisnorthamerica.com
Ram Truck Brand: www.ramtrucks.com
Twitter: www.twitter.com/RamTrucks and @StellantisNA
YouTube: www.youtube.com/RamTrucks, https://www.youtube.com/StellantisNA